Why is this for you
This is a good credit card for anyone looking for a good Membership Rewards Program, as it offers benefits in activities such as shopping, traveling, dining, and much more.
In addition, this card does not charge an annual fee, which helps you save some money. Read on to know the pros and cons of the Amex EveryDay credit card.
- Earn Membership Rewards Points: you can earn 10,000 bonus points as a welcome gift
- No annual fee: this card doesn’t charge an annual fee
- Fraud Protection: you won’t be responsible for fraudulent charges
- Card Acceptance: American Express credit cards are accepted abroad and at 99% of US stores
- Intro APR: you get 15 months of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Car travel insurance: when traveling, you got free Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Intro APR is for a limited time only: you only have it for 15 months from the date of account opening. Then it changes to a variable APR, 15.99% to 26.99%.
I believe this card is the best choice for you. If you agree and are interested in having your Amex EveryDay card, it’s time to order yours.
Getting yours is very easy, you just need to click below and then apply for your Amex EveryDay today.