Why is this for you
This card was designed for those who don’t like paying fees such as annual fees and APR.
Here’s a list of the pros and cons of the BankAmericard card so you can find out why it’s right for you. Read on.
- No annual fee: don’t worry, this is a no-fee card
- Introductory APR: get a 0% introductory APR for the 21 first billing cycles
- FICO Score: you can access it using your mobile or online banking.
- Contactless: the technology that permits you to pay without contact, simply tapping
- Online banking: you can quickly access everything you need from anywhere using your mobile
- More security: the Bank of America blocks potential frauds if abnormal behavior is detected
- Free APR for a limited time only: after 21 months, a variable APR is applied, from 14.99% to 24.99%
- Balance transfer fee: from $10 to 3% of the amount of each transaction, it depends on which is greater
We believe the BankAmericard card can be good for you. If you think so, it’s time to order yours right now.
All you have to do is click below and we’ll help you.