Why is this for you
Having a credit card that offers unlimited bonuses and is good for traveling is what most are looking for these days.
The Venture Rewards from Capital One is one of those cards. Read on to find out now about the pros and cons of this card.
- Venture Benefits: earn extra miles, lounge access, exclusive access to entertainment pre-sales, and more
- No foreign transaction fees: you don’t have to pay for transactions outside the US
- Unlimited rewards: earn 5 miles per dollar on selected purchases and 2 miles on all others
- Use miles for travel: you can redeem your miles to book a trip or to get reimbursed
- Bonus miles: you earn a new card member offer of 75,000 bonus miles by spending $4,000 on purchases
- TSA pre-check credit: receive up to $100 credit
- Travel assistance service: you can count on 24/7 assistance for lost or stolen card
- High APR: high variable APR of 18.99% – 26.99%
- Annual fee: this card has an annual fee of $95
Applying for the Venture Rewards credit card is very simple. All you have to do is fill in the online form.
Click the button below for more details about the bank and how to apply.