Why is this for you
This is a good credit card for those who travel a lot, as it has a lot of luxury travel benefits.
With the American Express Platinum card, you can count on hotel, flight, and other purchases points. See the pros and cons next.
- Earn Membership Rewards points: by spending $6,000 on purchases in your 6 first months, you earn 125,000 bonus points
- Extra points: get rewarded with 5x points on flights and hotels
- Intro APR: from the date of your account opening you get, for 6 months, a 0% intro APR
- No score impact: with an updated and more transparent process, you know if you’re approved without impacting your credit score.
- Global Lounge Collection: access to nearly 1,400 lounges in 650 cities and 140 countries
- Digital entertainment credit: receive up to $20 back per month on purchases made on Disney+, Hulu, The New York Times, Audible, and more
- Hotel credit: $200 back per year on selected hotel bookings through Amex Travel
- High annual fee: the annual fee for this card is $695
- Intro APR is for a limited time only: it is eligible for half a year only. Then, it changes to a variable APR, from 18.99% to 25.99%
As you can see, this is one of the best cards available, and we believe it is a great choice for you.
You can apply for your American Express Platinum today, just touch the box below.