Why is this for you
With this credit card, you won’t pay fees as an annual fee or APR for the first year. Also, it allows you to earn points on daily purchases.
Here’s all you need to know about the U.S Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature credit card. Read on.
- No annual fee: this card is annual fee free
- Low intro APR: get 0% intro APR for the first 12 billing cycles
- Streaming Bonus: after 11 months of streaming purchases, you get $15 credit on streaming services like Amazon, Disney+, Apple, ESPN+, and much more
- Divide large purchases: you can pay your purchases over time as U.S. Bank allows you to divide them into fixed monthly payments
- Earn bonus points: you can earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Extra points: earn 4x points on dining services, 2x points at selected stores, and 1x point on other purchases
- Real-Time Rewards: after signing up for it, it’s possible to redeem points instantly, all you have to do is shop and redeem points by text message
- Intro APR is for a limited time only: after the first year, a variable APR is applied, from 17.99% to 26.99%
With all that said, we believe that U.S Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature may be a good credit card for you.
If you’re interested in having it, click below and apply for your U.S Bank card today.