Why is this for you
If you’re looking for a good credit card with cashback, bonus points, and fair fees, you’ve just found it.
Get to know the Savor Rewards Credit Card now. Offered by Capital One bank, it may have everything you need.
- No foreign transaction fees: you won’t pay for transactions outside the United States.
- Travel accident insurance: count on automatic insurance for covered losses with no additional cost
- Unlimited rewards: get 4% unlimited cashback on selected services, and at least 1% on other purchases
- Cash bonus: you receive a one-time $300 welcome bonus
- Redeem your way: have the autonomy to decide how to use your rewards
- More security: with Security Alerts you get notified by text, email, and phone in case of suspicious activity
- Annual Fee: $95, since it has no free annual fee
- No free APR: this card charges an 18.99%, 23.99%, or 26.99% APR based on your credibility since the account opening
Now that you know the pros and cons of the Savor Rewards Card, it’s time to apply for it.
On the next page, you will find more details that will help you get approved today. Click below.