Why is this for you
As it has travel benefits, the Chase Aeroplan card might be a good choice for you. Especially If you like to travel.
We’re going to show you the pros and cons of having a Chase Aeroplan card, keep reading to check it out.
- No foreign transaction fees: you don’t get to pay when using your card outside the US
- 24/7 Concierge: Chase Bank offers a full-time concierge to assist you with whatever you need
- Bonus points: you can earn 70,000 points by spending $3,000 on purchases
- Extra points: earn 3x points for each 1$ spent on Air Canada, grocery stores, and restaurants
- Free checked bags: as traveling on Air Canada, you got free first checked bags
- Contactless: just approach your card to pay, for more security and faster buy
- Built-in benefits: you can count on some travel and purchase coverage, such as fraud alerts, baggage delay insurance, trip delay reimbursement, and much more
- Annual fee: this card has an Annual Membership Fee, which is $95
- APR: variable APR, 19.49% to 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness
As you could see, earning points with this card is easy.
Applying for the Chase Aeroplan card is simple. All you have to do is click below.