Why is this for you
If you are a frequent Delta Air Lines customer, this card can be a great choice as it has many travel benefits and fair rates.
For those who want to earn miles and save on international purchases, it is also a good alternative. Check it out.
- Intro annual fee: in the first year you pay no annuity
- No foreign transaction fee: save on your travels without having to pay for international purchases
- Earn more miles: earn 2x more miles on Delta purchases, restaurants and grocery stores, and 1 mile for every dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Travel benefits: enjoy free checked bags, car rental loss and damage insurance, 24/7 emergency assistance, and more
- Bonus miles: receive 75,000 miles as a welcome bonus
- Pay It Plan It: create up to 10 active payment plans and get better organized
- Pay without contact: be more practical with this card that has contactless technology
- Annual fee: it is free only in the first year, then $99
- High APR: from 19.49% to 28.49%, based on your creditworthiness
As you can see, the Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card is a good credit card for accumulating miles.
If you’re interested and think it might be right for you, click the button below to find out more.