Why is this for you
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card is an excellent card for earning and accumulating points that can be redeemed for travel.
See now all the advantages that this card offers and the disadvantages that you may find.
- Bonus points: earn 60,000 bonus points by spending $4,000 on purchases
- Earn more points: receive 5X more points on travel purchased with Chase Ultimate Rewards, 3X at restaurants, supermarkets, and streaming services, and more
- Partner benefits: Enjoy exclusive benefits on Lyft, DoorDash, Gopuff, and Instacart
- Customer Service Specialist: count on 24/7 access to a specialist anywhere in the world
- No foreign transaction fees: pay no extra fees to purchase outside the US
- Travel benefits: you can count on trip delay reimbursement, baggage delay insurance, travel and emergency assistance services and more
- Annual fee: $95
- High APR: variable from 18.99% to 25.99% 0
The application process for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card is very simple.
Click the button below to learn more about the card and learn how to apply.