Why is this for you
If you are a student and looking for a credit card that gives you cashback and still helps you save, Chase Freedom Student may be the solution.
Offered by Chase Bank, it does not charge annuity and offers several benefits. Learn more below.
- Annual fee-free: this card does not charge an annual fee.
- Bonus offer: earn a $50 bonus after the first purchase in the first 3 months
- Free Credit Score: with Credit Journey, you can access your credit score at any time with no impact
- Credit Limit Increase: increase your credit limit by making 5 monthly payments on time within 10 months
- Contactless: you just need to tap to pay
- Cashback: earn 1% cash back on all purchases and shop with your points at Amazon
- Good Standing Rewards: receive $20 for every account anniversary (up to 5 years)
- No free APR: the APR rate of this card is 17.99%
As you saw above, this card has many benefits, and it’s perfect for those who are still studying.
If you are interested in it and want to know more details, click on the button below.