Why is this for you
Having a good annual fee-free credit card, that gives you bonus points, is what almost everyone searches for nowadays.
The Bank of America Travel Rewards card was designed for these people, as it has a welcome bonus and unlimited points. Let’s find out more next.
- Annual fee-free: enjoy not having to pay an annual fee
- No foreign transactions fees: you don’t get to pay for transactions made outside the US
- Introductory APR: for the first 18 months, APR is 0%
- Unlimited points: earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on purchases
- Bonus points: spend $1,000 in the first 90 days and receive 25,000 online bonus points
- Online banking: easily access your account from anywhere, just using your mobile device
- Contactless: pay quickly, only tapping. Also, you can add your card to a digital wallet app for more comfort and practicality
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% or $10 of the transaction value
- Standard APR: 0% introductory APR is for a limited time only, after that, a variable APR from 16.99% to 26.99% is applied
Want to know how to apply for this credit card? We’ll help you.
It is a simple process, just click below and you’ll see it.